skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I guess it's time to start a blog
It seems that everyone we know has a blog. OK, now that I've said that, I'll get emails from everyone that doesn't have a blog. There are families that we met in China that have blogs that I love to check out so I can see how their beautiful babies are doing (yes, and how the parents are doing - nobody cares about us any longer either!). So, in case anyone wants to see how the Princess is doing, here we go.So...welcome to our blog. I'm not sure what I'm going to write
, or how often I'm going to post, but I'll try and post humorous things that the Princess says and does. She's getting quite full of herself lately, so there may be more posts than I think.Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELISSA!!!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aunt Elissa!!
Happy Birthday you coconut pie thief! You Sister , andoyther pie thief, Vicky
I not only don't have a blog - I'm not sure if I'm responding correctly to a blog. My fingers are crossed anyway. Love the pictures. You guys look wonderful and happy. Love ya, Amy
Post a Comment